Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

We are up to 13 chicks!!




All the chicks are doing well in their brooder. We have been playing with them and loving on them like crazy! They are all so cute and funny. I decided to take most of them out of the incubator yesterday since they were messing with the baby chicks that were just hatching. Right now in the incubator we have two baby chicks that hatched last night and two more eggs. One of the eggs are hatching, the other is not but you never know!! I will leave the last egg in until day 25. I still can't believe we got this much to hatch, I guess all of our stressing paid off!

Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality but they are all camera phone pictures, I haven't uploaded them off my camera yet but I promise I will tonight!!

Okay, I'm off to play with the baby chicks all day!!!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. this is so exciting Jess! I'm watching for more pics! Have fun with the babies-handle them as much as you can even if they squeel!
    Don't forget to check for pasty butt!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete