Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!

HAHA I am taking this chicken thing a little serious!! If I am this excited about ordering a chicken coop can you imagine how excited I will be when our eggs hatch!

The chicken coop has been ordered and will be here in about 1 week! It hold 3-5 hens which is perfect since we can only keep 6 and only plan to have 4! It has a covered run so the chickens can stay safe and then we plan to put chicken wire all around that to make a larger pen for them to be free range! I think we are going to paint it red and white like a barn.

Here is the coop!
Photobucket

Jess

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty coop!! I would love to see pics and cost etc. I am looking into getting a second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can post the website if you are interested

    ReplyDelete