Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How cute are these?- Silkies

Photobucket
How cute, adorable and funny looking are these chickens? I LOVE them. I just read all about them and they seem like they would do okay in our NY weather and seem to have great personalities. I want to order some of these also. Am I crazy? In the town on brook haven you can only have 6 hens. I think we only want a small flock of 4 but it would be so cute to have one of these! So far we have 16 eggs being shipped to us but from what everyone is telling me most of them will not hatch and probably half will be roosters that we can't keep. I hope we get at least some to hatch! Okay so I have officially gotten nothing done today, between looking up some new recipes(which Ill post later) and researching chickens I'm officially a slacker.


Jess

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I really like Silkies, too, and have three of them. They're very fluffy and goofy looking!
    Good luck chickeneering!
    awesomefowl on BYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JESSICA IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU TODAY. GLADE TO SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE AS EXCITED ABOUT SILKIES AS I AM. ENJOY THE BABES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You 2 Jeanett!! I will keep posting pictures!! they are so cute

    ReplyDelete