Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

So far so good

The eggs are looking good so far. Temperature and humidity levels have been pretty consistent.
I can candle the eggs on friday to see if they are developing. We should be able to see veins in the eggs by Friday, if we don't we will be very disappointed and will probably know we need to order some baby chicks.
This is what the eggs should look like around day 5-7 when candled. It is harder to see in brown eggs so we may or may not be able to see this. This is a picture I took off the internet, but I hope to post my own pictures if I can get some good ones.

I am trying to do anything else to keep myself busy and stop obsessing over the eggs. Thankfully I have been working a lot this week! (Which is great for all the chicken stuff I want to buy and for the fact that if I sit home I will just stare at the eggs) I still need to plan my meals this week which I usually do on Sunday's but my week is all thrown off due to working all weekend.

Last weeks meals were-
Monday
pasta and clams, garlic bread

Tuesday

Went out with a friend and we had stuff from my dads store at her house


Wednesday
Tacos bake, sweet plantains and avocados

Thursday

Pasta Carbonara which was a new recipe and amazing


Friday
Worked- hospital food yuck

Sat
  • Worked- hospital food yuck

sunday

Medieval times!! so fun and yummy food


This week


Monday 2/21

Penne ala vodka with chicken


Tuesday 2/22

Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon and mashed potatoes


Wednesday 2/23

Chicken cutlets, left over mashed potatoes and cheesy broccoli


Thursday 2/24

slow cooker buffalo sandwiches

Mac and cheese


Friday 2/25

grouper over rice pilaf and roasted cherry tomatoes


Sat 2/26

have plans


Sunday 2/27

have plans


After work today I need to clip my coupons and go food shopping! Oh and obsess over my eggs and check their temperature 575893479687368 times :)


Jess

1 comment:

  1. Candling is SO much fun! I can't wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete