Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hot dog Hot dog Hot diggity dog

The next member of the farm is Isabella(Izzy).
Izzy at 8 weeks













Izzy now, isnt she so pretty!!












She is a 4 year old(almost 5 in april) dachshund. I have had her since she was 8 weeks old and she is such a good dog. I think she looks like a sea otter and I tell her so daily. She is the laziest dog I have ever met and probably sleeps on average about 23 hours a day. The other 1 hour a day she enjoys eating, playing with her toys and bunny hunting! She is very smart and understands english, well I think she does! In the summer Izzy also enjoys swimming in the pool, this is when she is in her true sea otter state. Look at this cute video of her!



After seeing that try to tell me she does not look like a sea otter!!!

Next puppy update will be about Penelope the chihuahua. Hannah I might need your help with that one since you have known Penelope a LONG time :)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment