Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Slacking with blogging

Sorry I haven't written in so long, we have been busy!! The chicken pen and coop are almost done and the chickens are almost ready to be outside with these warm temps! Thank god because they are huge and have out grown being in the house! We also still have 16 which was fine when they were chicks but now that they are chickens , they are being evicted! As of right now the ones we are sure are males are going to my neighbor who really has a farm with horses and tons of chickens! Then once we can tell who is a male and who is a female of the remaining we will dwindle our flock down to 5-6! I honestly can't wait to decide who we are keeping so we can officially name them! the silkies are the only ones with names because we can tell them apart-Thelma(the black silkie) and louise(the white one).

I promise some new pictures by this weekend!!

Jess

ps I added some dishes to my master recipe list!!
check them out!

2 comments:

  1. HI JESSICA CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE SILKIE CHICKS. YOU ARE GOING TO BE REALLY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY. JEANETT-LICHICK28@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! I will post new pictures this weekend! They are still so tiny compared to my other chicks lol!!

    ReplyDelete