Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

One of the other pets on "the farm"

Between my friend and I we have 4 dogs so even though we don't have chickens yet I feel like we already have a farm when they all get together!! The next couple of days until we get the eggs I will make a blog about each dog so you can meet the other members of the farm!

The youngest is the cutest Pomeranian I have ever seen. She is Hannah's baby!! She has the sweetest, and most fun personality I have ever seen.

Meet Rosie
This is her as a baby remember when she was this little Hannah?!?!?
Photobucket

This is her now at 8 months sporting her lion hair cut. If we ever cut her hair cut again we might be in trouble with Hannah because she HATED it. She likes her as a little fluff ball, as do I!
Photobucket

Cute things that Rosie does:

1. we love how she walks and prances when she is playing
2. She digs in her water bowl splashing all the water out, it is annoying but SO CUTE!
3. Put her toys in her food as if she wants to feed them
4. Plays with Opal ,besides Hannah Opal is her second BFF
5. Digs on pillows and blankets

Hannah what else do you love about Rosie? I love EVERYTHING so its so hard to pick a few of my favorites!

Next puppy up will be Isabella(Izzy)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment