Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just a small vent and then some other stuff also

I find it funny how a person that HATES me and is horribly mean to me would ask for one of MY baby chicks. It is crazy to me. Why would I give a hateful mean person a little fuzzy snugly baby chick :)

Sorry if I sound upset in this post but I am. I don't understand how someone could try to ruin this experience when in reality ,if they were nice I would be nice and invite them to be a part of it also!!

okay just needed to get that out...

The eggs(or should I be calling them chicks now since they are fully developed?) are doing well. We should have little snuggle fuzzy butts this weekend!! I can't wait to watch them hatch. This has been such an amazing experience probably one of the best in my life. I have learned so much from this and I hope everyone that is involved in the process has also(I wont name names because apparently to one person its not okay ). I plan to make a video of the chicks hatching and then of course tons of pictures of the babies!! If all goes well we will have 15 baby chicks by this weekend. If anyone wants to come see them let me know, its not every day you get to see a baby chick hatching :)

This whole week needs to go super fast! I still need to go pick up bedding for the brooder(what baby chicks stay in until they can go in the coop)a wire screen so they can't jump out, and a heat lamp. Everything else I pretty much already have for them.

Non chicken related- I want to start making a master list of meals that I cook so when I can't decide what I want to cook one night I can just look at my list. I guess I will just post it here since I don't have a cooking blog also. I would also like to get a picture of each meal, I think that would be cool :) I'll start it now and add to it as I think of new things!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment