Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lock down haha

Well tonight we officially go into "lockdown" LOL.. Lockdown is a term that chicken people use for the final day you can open the incubator to add water or candle the eggs. You also remove the egg turner and stop turing the eggs so they can get into position to hatch!!! I guess since I am using the lockdown term I am officially a chicken person lol..

Tonight I will fill the water basins to up the humidity, remove the egg turner and sit on my hands and wait till we see the first pip!! I can't wait and I am praying we have baby chicks by this weekend!!!! I plan to stalk the incubator all weekend besides a baby shower I have to go to on sat.

I have been extremely sick all week with flu like symptoms and 3 large lymph nodes which are enlarged in the back of my head. I plan to go to the Dr. today to have them checked out being that I am a nurse and a hypochondriac I always think the worse :( I am just glad I got sick this week and can enjoy the chicks this weekend since I feel much better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment